Monday, May 30, 2016

One More Transfer in Labo!

Yo.

So transfer announcements came today. Looks like Elder Maquimot and I will be companions for another six weeks! I'm super blessed because I know he and I have a whole lot more work to do here. Hmm. Cool things that happened this week? Well I totally forgot my umbrella on a rainy day so I thought I was going to get absolutely drenched by the rain. But this is what happened. I rode on the top of a tricycle thinking I would get rained on. Nope. Not a drop. So we went to our first appointment, expecting to get rained on. As we were teaching, the heavens started weeping. At that point I thought to myself, "I'm done." But just as the lesson ended, the rain stopped. AGAIN. That pattern continued for about three lessons. Blessing? Definitely. Either this was the craziest coincidence and that my luck was at its peak or that God just really had my back that day. Either way, a miracle was definitely witnessed.

So what can I say I've learned this week? Hm. Well. I don't know. I guess something that I've mentioned in posts before that I'd like to mention again is how sometimes expectations aren't met. This week we tried to set appointments with some people that we met last week. We were hoping to have at least some follow through, but sadly almost all of them fell through instead. So yeah. It was rough. But that's totally okay because life has its ups and downs. If we appreciate the small things, it becomes much much easier to accept the negative and just move on. Missions are cool. This next transfer is going to be the BEST. Have an awesome week everyone. Stay cool. It's hot out there. 

-Elder Bondoc

Sorry guys no pictures this week. I totally forgot to bring my camera with me to places. Sayang. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the letter Elder Bondoc! It brightened my day!!Thanks for reminding me that it's okay to have disappointments. Btw there's no such thing as coincidences in life. God's got your back covered. That was fun to read. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete