Sunday, September 27, 2015

First Week of Training and Manila! (For three days)

Hello hello hello everyone! SO let me explain briefly why the title of this blogpost is what it is. So As you all know, I got dengue fever a couple of weeks ago. I'm all better now except for one little, tiny, super super small thing... literally. After having dengue, the sixth or seventh day, the vision in the center of my eye went blind. NOW HOLD ON. DON'T PANIC ANYONE. I'm absolutely fine. I have medicine and my vision has improved considerably since then. But just to be safe, I'm getting my eye checked here in Manila.

So as far as this week goes, training has been absolutely incredible. Meet Elder Valdez. He's from the Philippines and let me tell you. This guy is pre-trained. I'm super lucky. He's super willing to work and do his part as a missionary. It's hard, sure. But he's willing to just take the mission head on. I know that I have a lot to learn from him and I will do my best to teach him everything that I know... which isn't much. I'm super excited and can't wait to see where these next three months will take us. This week was awesome, to say the least. I can't really say that anything new or exciting happened other than this whole training thing. I'll let you all know how this following week is. Take care as always! I am so thankful for everything you all have done for me! Until next week!

-Elder Bondoc


​Me and Elder Valdez!

1 comment:

  1. 'Doy, I'm glad your eyesight is okay. Don't take anything for granted
    Though and make sure to consult a really good doctor. Take care.
    With love,
    Tita Elna and family

    ReplyDelete