Sunday, September 20, 2015

Big News!

FAMILY! FRIENDS! WHOEVER ELSE IS READING THIS!

Hello hello hello! It's that time of the week again. How are you all? Good I'm hoping. So this week flew by once again. So I didn't trip down any muddy hills this week nor did I acquire nearly as many mosquito bites as I did in the past weeks. Let me tell you that I'm having a great time here. My trainer has been awesome and everyone that I've met here in Bato is absolutely amazing. So this week I finally began to feel comfortable. Everything is beginning to sink in and become routine. But then this morning we received a call from the zone leaders. Guess what everyone...

I'M BECOMING A TRAINER!

That's right! You read that correctly. Right after my training, I will become a trainer and train a missionary fresh out of the MTC for three months. Holy cow holy cow holy cow. I can't tell you how I'm feeling right now because honestly, I don't even know how I'm feeling. I'm excited, anxious, nervous, pumped... and whatever other synonym you can throw in there. 

Something that I am bound to learn from this experience: God knows things about us that we don't even know about ourselves. He knows we're strong even if we don't believe so ourselves. Honestly, that's how I'm feeling right now. I don't know if I can do it. But if Heavenly Father thinks I can, I have absolutely no reason to worry. I'm super excited to meet my trainee and show him the ropes.. like all three. I'm new here but I'll do my best. Time to take this challenge head on. There's no room to get comfortable. That's the nature of God, right? Right when we get comfortable, another challenge comes our way. He's testing us and trying us. He wants us to learn and grow from good and bad experiences. 

Well that's the exciting news for this week everyone. Hope your week was just as good as mine. I'm so thankful for all of you.

-Elder Bondoc

No comments:

Post a Comment