Sunday, April 9, 2017

Planning for Eternal Goals

Hey everyone! 

This week was great. We had zone conference. I had to give my departure testimony in the same chapel where I gave my arrival testimony. That was super emotional. But great! The zone leaders and President Zapanta gave some awesome workshops about our purpose as missionaries and how to really become a "successful missionary." Then we had the chance to watch general conference. It's such a blessing to hear from living prophets and apostles. 

Which leads to what I learned this week. I've shared about this a couple of times but figured that I'd talk about it again. Elder Russell M. Ballard gave a great talk about goal setting and planning. As time runs short, I've pondered about what I really want to get out of my life. Our Heavenly Father wants us to be an eternal family. Thus He has provided us a plan, that through His Only Begotten Son, this can happen. So if Heavenly Father thinks that our families are that important, why shouldn't I? Over the last two years a lot of things have changed, and a lot of things are still going to change. But one thing is for certain. I've learned that everything that I'm ever going to goal or plan for will be for my family. We must have our eyes focused on eternal peace, happiness, and ultimately salvation. If we plan effectively, following the Spirit and His promptings, I know that the we will be guided until we reach the eternities with our Father in Heaven, His Son, and our families. I love this gospel. Until next week.

-Elder Bondoc


​Zone Conference! (Elder Dela Cruz didn't make it... Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment