Monday, April 24, 2017

Climbing Mountains, Being a Missionary, And Enjoying Every Last Moment! (1 Week)

Hi.

This was awesome. We had a district activity this morning. We climbed this really tall mountain with our district and some members. It was hot. We played some games and I think I sweat like a gallon of body fluids. Loved it. This week was also great. Elder McNabb and I are doing awesome. He's such a good missionary. Love the dude.

This week I learned about the importance of being optimistic. Over the past two years I've learned a whole lot. Something that's really helped me enjoy everything about this two-year experience is choosing to enjoy the work. We all have agency to be happy or not. No one ever WANTS to be angry or sad, so I figure I would be much better of just enjoying myself and every part of being a missionary. I'll talk to you all again next week (for one last time before coming back home.)

"Rejoice evermore." ​1 Thessalonians 5:16

-Elder Bondoc




No comments:

Post a Comment