Sunday, April 30, 2017

I'm Going Home!

Hey.

So this week was great. We found a whole lot of new investigators and some of them even got to come to church which was awesome. I love the Cotnogan branch and am so thankful that I got to stay there for a short period of my mission.

So as you've read in the title, I'm going home. It's been a VERY quick two years. I know that this work is the work of the Lord. I'm so thankful... like SO thankful that I got to serve the people of the Philippines for a short period of my life. I can hardly express with words all the things that I've experienced here, but all I can say is this. God loves us--each and every one of us. Through the Gospel, we can feel that love completely in our lives. Life goes by fast. May we make the most of it and enjoy it to our fullest. Thanks to each and every one of you for your support and love. See you all soon.

-Elder Bondoc



No comments:

Post a Comment