Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Book of Mormon

Hey.

This week was super busy. We had Missionary Leadership Council on Tuesday. All the missionary leaders were able to gather together here in Naga and discuss the needs of the mission. Then we had Zone Training on Friday where President Zapanta was able to attend. Then we were able to have a service project on Saturday morning. We helped someone cut a whoooole lot of grass in his front yard (if you can even call it a yard. It's kind of like a lot I guess.) Anyway it was super fun and busy week. Loved it. We also had a district activity this morning. We just spent time together as a district at the local institute building. Good times!

This week I learned about the converting power of the Book of Mormon. Of the times that I've read that book in the last two years, I've truly felt just how important it is. God lives and continues to guide His children through living prophets and apostles and through the Book of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ. Over the past two years, I've realized that the book really is true. I know it. God knows it. Because of that book my life has changed, and so have the lives of millions. Read it. Pray about it. You'll see what I mean. I love being a missionary. It doesn't get any better than this. Talk to you all again next week!

-Elder Bondoc

Our district activity this morning.
MLC!
After the service project!

No comments:

Post a Comment