Sunday, March 5, 2017

Have Ye Inquired of the Lord?

Hello.

This week was AMAZING. Sister Marilou and Sister Desiree were baptized on Saturday! And our recent convert, Brother Rexon, also got to baptize! It was such a special moment, and something that I'm never going to forget. We also met a whole lot of people this week that are really interested in the gospel. We'll see how everything goes next week.

So something that I wanted to share this week was something I came across during my studies this week. I just recently finished the Book of Mormon again, so I started all the way back at the beginning. Here's a verse that I probably shared a loooong time ago, but it's totally something worth sharing again. 

"And I said unto them: Have ye inquired of the Lord?" 1 Nephi 15:8

Prayer is a powerful tool. Every second of our lives, we have the opportunity to convene spiritually with our Heavenly Father to express every concern, emotion, and thought that we have ever thought or felt. I know that He listens. Through prayer and our faith, God works miracles in our lives. I've seen that here on my mission. I'm super blessed and couldn't be more grateful. I hope all of you had a good week. I'll catch you again next week.

-Elder Bondoc


Sister Marilou and Sister Desiree!
Everyone who attended the baptism!



No comments:

Post a Comment