Sunday, March 26, 2017

Nasa Bundok....Ulit.

Hey.

So my new area is great. My new companion is great. And work here is going great. I have no other way to describe it. My companion is Elder McNabb. He's straight out of Idaho. He just finished his training and is really good at speaking Tagalog now. Our area is literally in the middle of the mountains. We walk about 30 minutes up a super steep hill/mountain thing just to get to the church. But it's great. The members here are awesome. The people here are so nice too! No matter where we go people are super willing to listen to us. Super thankful.

Something I learned this week... Ummm... OH! The importance of the Book of Mormon. I've read it. A lot. Literally every day for the past two years, I've read some portion of it. It's true. Read it. You'll find out too.

"I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth..." -Joseph Smith

Hope you all had a good week. Have an even better week next week. Every week should be better than the last, now that I think about it. Anyway... INGAT! Until next week! 

-Elder Bondoc

Me and my heritage. I've trained three of these missionaries, and they've trained two more. 
The new area.
My companion dipping an oreo in milk because he's just that much cooler than you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment