Sunday, January 15, 2017

Miracles on Miracles

Hi.

So this week was awesome for a number of reasons that I can't really explain in a timely fashion, so I'm gonna make it quick. We met a whole lot of people who have potential to be baptized. We also did a whole lot of community service work for people who were affected by the typhoon. It's been 3 weeks or so since the storm passed through, and until now people are still recovering. So we're trying to help them in any way that we can. It's great and such a big blessing. On top of that, we had exchanges with the Calabanga District Leader and his companion. It was super fun. I love exchanges because I get to learn from other missionaries and apply those things in my own mission. This upcoming week is also gonna be a really busy one. We have two community service projects, Zone Conference, and exchanges all lined up for this week's schedule. So pumped.

Which leads me to what I learned this week. It's a short one. Love your neighbor, even if you don't know them. Any service rendered to others is one of the ways that Christ uses us and makes us blessings in their lives. So yeah. You never no what kind of impact you might have on the life of someone else. That's one of the reasons why I love being a missionary so much. It's such a blessing and privilege. Thanks for the emails everyone! Talk to you again next week!

-Elder Bondoc


Just a picture some other elders and I took after a CSP. Love these guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment