Sunday, January 22, 2017

Love One Another

Maray na buhay sa indo gabos.

So it's been a busy week and we don't have much time (again) so I'm going to make this one short. We had Zone Conference. That was cool. We had exchanges with the Camaligan District Leader and his companion. That was also cool. And we should have a baptism this week and next week, which is the coolest. Can't wait.

Overall, something that I learned this week was about respecting others. I was able to give a talk at church yesterday about the importance of sharing and uplifting those of other faiths. As missionaries, we aren't here just to baptize people, but to really help them understand the love that Jesus Christ has for each and everyone of us. I think that's awesome and I applaud those who hold on to what they believe and am willing to defend their freedom to do that at any given moment. I love being a missionary and sharing the love of Christ with everyone I meet. "...Love one another, as I have loved you." John 13:34 God abhors conflict and contention, but praises and encourages empathy and support between those of different faiths. He loves all of us. And with that.. Love you all! Until next week!

-Elder Bondoc

*sorry. No pictures again this week. I've been slacking with the whole picture taking thing. I'll do better this week. 


1 comment: