Monday, October 3, 2016

Chaaaaarity

Hey World

It's gonna be another short one because I'm SOOOO short on time right now it's ridiculous. 40 of us missionaries sang at the flag raising ceremony at the Naga City Hall. It was great. We had exchanges with the District Leader of the Deaf Squad (a companionship that only teaches deaf people all over Naga) which was also super cool. It's been rainy. My companion is awesome. Can't complain.

Ummm. Something I learned this week... Charity. Charity is really cool. As missionaries we give up everything to help others. Christ did that. Christ was perfect in every way, so if we every want to be perfect, we just have to give all that we can to cheer make someone's life better in anyway that we can. What would Jesus do, right? Yeah. I love being a missionary. I've been on my mission for like 17 months now and I can say that it is the best thing that I've ever done in my entire life. Do something good for someone you love. Even for someone you don't love. In fact, even if you don't know them, help a guy. I love you all! I'll talk to you all again next week!

-Elder Bondoc
Elder Powell was my companion for exchanges. He rocks.
Us and the Deaf Squad.
Missionaries and the Mayor of Naga.
FOOOOD TRIP

No comments:

Post a Comment