Sunday, July 10, 2016

One More Transfer in Labo!

Magandang hapon/tangahli/gabi sa inyong lahat!

SO first things first... TRANSFERS! SO it turns out I'll be here in Labo for another six weeks while Elder Maquimot is transferred to Buhi, an area ALLL the way across the mission. I'm gonna miss the guy but I know he'll be great in that area. But this week has been awesome. We found even more new investigators that have such a strong desire to learn and grow. It is such a blessing to be able to help and serve here in Labo for just another six weeks. I can't say anything really new happened this week, though. We just continue adventuring in areas that have yet been visited by missionaries. I love it. It's hard but oh how I love it so much.

Something that I learned this week was actually about how important it is to just trust in our Heavenly Father, that His will will always be fulfilled in His time and in His way. As missionaries it is our sole responsibility to serve and do the best we can to help others come unto Christ. That's it. As long as we do our best, even just as children of our Heavenly Father, I know that He will do His part in helping us overcoming challenges and growing. So yeah. Trust. He's there. I know it. We just have to make Him a part of our lives. Missions are awesome and I love serving. It's the best. Have a great week! 

-Elder Bondoc


My man, Elder Maquimot.

No comments:

Post a Comment