Sunday, April 17, 2016

I'm Being Transferred! Next Stop, Labo!

Hello world!

So it's been a week since I've talked to all of you, as usual. SO I guess I should update you all with transfer announcements. I'm being transferred! Tomorrow I start a six hour journey for my new area, Labo, under the Daet Stake. It's pretty exciting and pretty nerve racking. I'll have to adjust to new faces and a new companion all over again, but such is missionary life. So I'm thankful. Elder Duero is going to do great here in San Jose. I know that the ward is being left in good hands. I'll miss the people I've met and the relationships I've made. Missionaries come and go as the Lord sees fit. My new companion's name is Elder Maquimot. I don't know much about him, but I'm sure we'll work well together.

Anyway, this week I learned a whole lot. But this week I learned the value of prayer and how important it is to me, as a missionary. So when I was younger, missionaries would frequent in our ward. I can't tell you that I remember their names or what they said to me, but I remember seeing them as angels. Valiant men and women chosen of God to proclaim His gospel. But now that I've been a missionary for some time now, I have realized that I, and just like them, am just human. To be honest, sometimes I don't know what I'm supposed to say or what I'm supposed to teach. But through prayer and the guidance of our Heavenly Father, I trust that he continually guides me to fulfill His will. It's hard sometimes. Our Heavenly Father loves us so much. He wants to hear from us. He loves us and wants to know what He can do, just like any loving and caring father would. 

Well that's all for this week. San Jose has been great. It's time to say goodbye and look forward to new challenges and new adventures. I love you all! I'll catch you next week!

-Elder Bondoc


See you later, San Jose. This view will definitely be one for the books. 



No comments:

Post a Comment