Sunday, November 20, 2016

Thanks.

Maray na aldaw.

This week was awesome. Elder Tabasin and I had a GREAT week really getting as much work as we could in  the week. We had a baptism this last Saturday for a 9 year old kid that we've been teaching for the past couple of weeks. It was awesome. And my companion, the MAN, gave me a haircut this morning which was AWESOME. Love the guy. But yeah. Ummmm. Nothing new honestly. We have another baptism this upcoming December 3 which is super exciting. Can't wait. 

But something I learned this week actually has to do with gratitude. With Thanksgiving coming up this week, I think that we really have to show our appreciation for the things that we are blessed with and even give back to show it. I cannot even begin to describe just how much I've come to be thankful for as I've been here on my mission. I believe that if we take a step back and just think about everything that we're already blessed with instead of what we could be given. Each of us is blessed. May we be grateful, not only now, but every day of our lives. Love life. Man, are we blessed. Have a great week! Love all of you! And thanks. For everything. :) 

-Elder Bondoc
The picture we put on our zone calendar.
Gabriel and Nash, two awesome kids who were baptized on Saturday.
Gotta love kids. They rock.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Elder Bondoc! We love you and remember you in our daily prayers!

    ReplyDelete