Sunday, January 17, 2016

"O be wise.."

Kumusta po sa indo gabos!

Hello everyone. Thanks for taking the time to email me this week. You're all the best. Anyways, this week was pretty awesome. My companion had the chance to lead the area and boy did he do a fantastic job. I'm so thankful for him and for his desire to become a great missionary. This week we had so many opportunities to meet new people to teach and share the gospel with. I'm also SUPER thankful for the support of the members here in San Jose. They are so kind, it's kinda ridiculous. I've never met such kind people in my entire life.

So something that I learned this week actually comes from a verse in the Book of Mormon.

"O be wise; what can I say more?" Jacob 6:12

So I'm a 19 year old on the other side of the world. At times I have absolutely NO CLUE what I'm doing. Other times, I face challenges that, at this point in my life, 19 year-olds probably shouldn't be facing. But whenever something like that comes my way and I have to promptly think of a solution this verse always pops in my head. Every day I learn so much about others and even myself. Let us all be wise in any endeavor we face in our lives, even if some of us may be 19 year old punks without a clue on the other side of the globe. Stay classy everyone, and hope you all had a great week! 

-Elder Bondoc



No comments:

Post a Comment