Sunday, December 6, 2015

First Week in San Jose

Hey Guys!

SO this first week in San Jose was a blast. My new trainee, Elder Almario, is awesome. We've learned so much from each other and I can't wait to learn so much more from him. 

Let me describe our location/area a little bit. So it's more provincial than my last area and super for away from where we live. So when it comes time to walk back home at night, it's about a 2 hour walk, depending where we're coming from. But yeah. The people here that I've met are absolutely amazing. I already love them so much and can't wake to work with them. But yeah. The ocean is in our area so that's pretty sweet. I mean we don't get to hang around it all that much, but at least I can say that I've been to the beach while on my mission. 

It's hard to describe what really went on this week, but to put it simply, I'm SO excited to help my trainee and this area. I can already see Elder Almario becoming such a great missionary.But yeah it's difficult meeting new people and adjusting again, but it's awesome and like any other experience, I can't wait to take it on. That's all for this week everyone. Take care! Thanks for all the emails!

-Elder Bondoc



No comments:

Post a Comment